Episode 33: Andrea Amaraggi
Free Data Analytics Tools
Data and analytics matter for a company to succeed, and Andrea Amaraggi is a ninja with data analytics. Her career pivots are based on where she has used them, from financial auditor to technical trainer, business consultant, kosher caterer, analytics consultant, and cannabis consultant. Amaraggi has done it all and has the wisdom to prove it.
Now, with her consulting firm Cohere Insights, Amaraggi uses her 20 years’ experience to help businesses get data and analytics right whether they’re start-ups or Fortune 500 companies.
On this episode of SheVentures, get free consulting advice that will change the way you look at your own company.
- 5:18 — Amaraggi reveals how she pivoted while creating her kosher catering business.
- 10:00 — In a saturated consulting market, how does Amaraggi differentiate herself?
- 12:05 — How has the data and analytics industry evolved over the last 20 years?
- 17:43 — What tools would Amaraggi recommend for small businesses?
- 21:00 — If you’re a start-up that’s resource-constrained, Amaraggi reveals the free tools you could be using to get a leg up.
- 24:43 — Why failure is inevitable when companies don’t embrace data and analytics.
- 29:16 — Find out why Amaraggi prefers consulting with smaller companies: “Big companies are fully entrenched in their way of doing things …”
- 31:00 — If you can’t afford a consultant just yet, what are the warning signs you can look out for in a business at the brink?